Next Day Signs is looking to hire for part-time work, all interested applicants should mail a resume to Amanda@ndscols.com with the topic of ‘Part-Time Applicant’.
Sign Production and Customer Support – NW Columbus
- Produce signs, including weeding vinyl, material preparation, and application.
- Review design instructions and incorporate customized requests.
- Cut sign materials to size, including use of knife and sometimes saw.
- Participate in sign installations.
- Support shop as needed with clean-up of work areas.
- Notify customers when jobs are complete, do follow-up calls as requested.
- Provide customer support by answering calls and greeting on site customers. With training, answer basic pricing and sign questions.
- High school education minimum; coursework in business, software, and design preferred.
- Experience using production tools, including saws and basic tools.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Attention to detail, math skills for measuring and sizing, safety awareness.
- Understanding of design and color composition helpful.
- Self-motivated; able to work with limited supervision.
- 20-30 hrs/week, generally Tues – Fri focus.
- Possible work around college schedules/another part-time job
- Note – pet friendly environment (dog on site)